The last in the Interrogation series, Special Occasions (tw: noncon), because it seemed like the kind of thing to write for Steve's b-day.
“Oh, Tony,” Steve says, “You waited for this longer than me.”
Tony meets Steve’s gaze straight on. “I thought you didn’t wait for it at all.”
“I’m not weak like him,” Steve says. “Destroying himself because he was so afraid of touching you.”
And a fill for a prompt at the Cap-IM kink meme with deHydrated Steve, Lost Chances (tw: noncon, aftermath).
(on another note, I love the dehydrated Steve as a description)
“Did I hurt you?” Steve asks.
“No,” Tony says.
But Steve already knows what Tony lying to his face looks like.
- Cap-IM RBB: almost done, posting on 10th June! Uh. As Caz reminded me, I still don't have a title or summary, which is almost as difficult as writing the whole thing in the first place. And the art is SO WONDERFUL.
- ...finals. This is not a fandom plan, this is deeply interfering with my fandom plans. *lies down*
- STH fic for faite! I'm killing AA Tony for her. *cackles*
- I also want to update my WIP as soon as possible! I feel bad about it, but timeee.
- the dark, badterriblewrong angst for Steve's b-day that might or might not be a continuation of this. I'm not sorry.
- Tiny Reverse Bang! I can't wait to see all the art for it! I know some awesome people want to art for it :D They're saboutaging my BB plans, clearly.
- plan and write something for Steve/Tony Anniversary Anthology. I'm meeting up with my partner in July so we'll be able to brainstorm in person too :D I expect it will be angsty and Tony will cry.
- plan and write something for Cap-IM BB! No idea what. I do have that one vampire Tony WIP I try to finish every year, but that probably won't happen :P Maybe I should go multiverse. We'll see :D I think it should be all Tony feels, to balance out my RBB, lol.
- Cap-IM Bingo . . . I'll probably cry and write everything in the last three days again.
- I signed up for Marvel Bang on the off chance I write a random fic of over 10k, hahaha.
- last but certainly not least - just without a deadline: an assortment of late fics I promised my friends over the years. (That does include your wingfic, magicasen, but I'm not treating it as your b-day gift :P ).
- okay I lied, last is now: 616 and MCU Tonys meeting, flirting, and being generally sad about their lives and Steves. Not sure when to set it for maximum angst - obviously post-CACW on the MCU side, but 616 offers so many possibilities. Director Stark? Some kind of post-CW II AU? (AI Tony doesn't really work, he couldn't make out with MCU Tony, and that's obviously very important). Though that is also something I promised to a friend, so there.
- write original stuff??? wHEN??? also write that 12/Simm fic and, ah, pairing-I-can't-mention-bc-spoilers-for-
- non-writing plan: MOD ALL THE THINGS. Though that's not a plan, that's reality :P
- not-a-plan-but-will-happen: reaction fics to all the things. I'd just like not to write another BB based on a 4-pages preview again!
I'm sure I'm forgetting something here. Might be for the best. I would also like not to die of overwriting myself, while we're at that. *laughs hollowly* Anyway! Exciting year, y/y!
EDIT BECAUSE OF COURSE I FORGOT SOMETHING!!! The 616/DW crossover and Director Stark meeting post-S3 Ten!!! navaan thank you for the reminder OBVIOUSLY I NEEDED IT.
You probably already know me if you're here, but just in case: hi, I'm Laire, I write Tony angst that you can read on my AO3. I've no idea what I'll talk about here: probably also Tony angst, some Steve angst, sad mages and occasional Doctor Who.
Let's see how the DW adventure goes.